Saturday, April 1, 2023 – Morotoc Park Paddle and Spring River Day Festival hosted by Roanoke River Partners and Martin County Tourism, Williamston, NC.
- Paddlers will drop off kayaks at Moratoc Park between 6:15 and 7:15 and then drive to Astoria Landing in Jamesville. We will have transit available for them from Astoria back to Moratoc Park leaving at 7:30am. Departure on the Roanoke River will be at 8am through Devils Gut.
- Paddlers that register early will be put into the raffle drawing that will occur before they arrive. Names will already be on items when they arrive.
- Cost will be $35 a paddler, or $60 for a couple.
- Everyone will receive a T-Shirt and goodie bag from TDA, and a light breakfast/snacks. Call 252 792 6605 for questions.
Cornhole Tournament, food truck, and other activities on land at Morotoc Park from 10 am to 1 pm.The Jamesville Herring Festival will be going on so you can get lunch and enjoy the afternoon there.
- You can download all Three pages of form to mail in: